All 7 art Reviews

Neilss1234 responds:

Huh???

Cyona C1 Cyona C1

Not quite

The art enthusiast in me gave this a 5/5, but the art critic in me gave this a 6/10.

The shoulders seem so out of place and the neckline is obfuscated by the large pearl necklace. It's as if you're drawing muscle and not bone, but decide to add a kinda disjointed shoulder up there.

The sternocleidomastoid (I never get to use that word enough!) is alright, but there aren't any clavicles to see. The hip bone also seems slightly high up...

Love the hand, what happened to the second one? The lighting is beautiful. I can't disagree at all with the lighting. The detail on the hair and pearls in regard to texture is fantastic; panties are not the same texture as skin.

f o c u s f o c u s

Anatomically Excellent

Nice muscle work. The colors are very warm, it's a beautiful painting. Well done.

Mxthod responds:

thanks.

alice alice

No Sense of Proportion!

Sheesh, what kind of artist are you for not having any proportion for Alice whatsoever? It's as if you've never read the book. (To be read in massive sarcasm quotes.)

In all sincerity, well drawn. Ankles/shoe buckles look a bit weird, but it's really good.

Merlemage responds:

thanks ^^;;

Courage the Cowardly Dog Courage the Cowardly Dog

Nostalgia with a cup of... tea.

Hmmm... Aha! I know what this needs. Just a wee bit of vinegar. It's an old family recipe!

Light Bulb Clan - Red Light Bulb Clan - Red

Maybe "yes" men

Good art. Very harsh, hot theme. Feels dry. I almost want to say it's the desert of the mind. Could be better, though; the lightning feels a bit detached, I almost want to say sparse but excessive lightning would be busy and annoying.

Six Six

Some translation....?

Does phuksien with sitsaaminen interesting? Tunnetko itsesi liian vanhaksi ja nähneeksi teekkaribileisiin? Nyt on mahdollisuus verestää muistoja ja kerätä vaikka vanha phuksiryhmä kasaan Vanhussitseillä. Osallistuminen on rajoitettu kolmannen vuosikurssin ja sitä vanhemmille opiskelijoille. Do you feel too old and nähneeksi Student party with? Now is the opportunity to rekindle memories and even collect old phuksiryhmä heap Vanhussitseillä. Participation is limited to the third year of the course and the older students.

Also; great artwork!