Das PÜzzelspielen Das PÜzzelspielen

Too quick, not enough puzzles

It was awesome. I think I got to the end. (That's the part with the flashing "WUNDERBAR! DAS IST SEHR GUT!" ? ) It was certainly quite challenging, but a level editor might be nice; the person who makes the level would have to play through it to submit it, of course. And it would be easy enough to make a level editor, would it not be?

Gates of Logic Gates of Logic

This is perfect

I've been looking for a way to explain some computer science to my friends. This will help so much. Thank you for making this game!

I Hate This Game I Hate This Game

GAME REVIEW

This game is too easy to deserve the word 'Hardcore' and a leaderboard. The ending is also anti-climactic, it just simply ends on level 20 like that. To sum up this game, it is too short and worthless to be noticed. Walkthrough link is useless, dull graphics, buggy, lots of pixelhunting and zero originality. It tries hard to be The Impossible Quiz or Neverending Level Game but fails miserably. And worst, there is NO mute button! That means I had to bear this game's irritating music for its entirety! 0/10 0/5

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

Simulation - Job

'Nuff said.

AustinBreed responds:

Lol yeah.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Wait a minute...

Where are my cheesy snacks?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cutey Cubes Cutey Cubes

Not good.

What makes this different from any other "Dr. Mario" clone? It's ear-splitting music and "sound effects," slow, over-exaggerated particle explosions, and the graphics are different. It's not good. It's not original. Quite frankly, it's annoying. But I can enjoy it, if just barely. 2/5, good luck in the portal.

Lolos Adventure Lolos Adventure

It's boring

Simply put, I did not enjoy this game. It's slow and boring. There's no real sense of gravity. Enemies sometimes go in twos, so when you land, you land on an enemy. You can't control the main character. The graphics are smooth, but that's no excuse. 1/5.

Still, best of luck making games.

2D Physics Tutorial 2D Physics Tutorial

Just what I needed!

I've been working on a 3D game recently, and I didn't quite know how to handle collisions. But after seeing that margin system that you used, I think that I'll do just fine!

Kill them or get killed Kill them or get killed

No instructions

Very original idea, but I can't see a damn thing! The font is too small, and it cracks me up when they say "Markus, are you blind?" BECAUSE I PRETTY MUCH AM BLIND!!!

Dammit, it's good, but everything needs to be tweaked so people can actually play it. Bad UI. Regardless, 2/5.

Kung Fu Panda Soundboard Kung Fu Panda Soundboard

Very Good

Just as awesome as Kung Fu Panda.

lachlanrayner responds:

hahahahaha, i see, not a jack black fan eh?