Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

That's how the cookie crumbles!

You managed a modicum of a giggle from me. Pretty funny, voice acting was alright but could've been more "together."

An Unfortunate Girl:ONE An Unfortunate Girl:ONE

Feels like "The Cure"

Something about the masks, I bet.

Great universe! I love it! Such a good story, lovely art. Dialogue is well written. Way to go!

STWPT- Photoshoped STWPT- Photoshoped

That was quick.

And definitely photoshoped. SongsToWearPantsTo forever!!!!

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

That's right, Sonic.

I Drank Your Milkshake!!!

Birrus Birrus

It was okay

Do something with those transitions. It may have been more natural to just leave them be.

Trains Trains

I don't like abstract art.

This is abstract art. It doesn't try to mean something, it just is something. I don't have the power to appreciate it as well as I could, but I know it when I see it. I think it's good.

TLOZ: LA Orchestra TLOZ: LA Orchestra

Not good.

You put the sound a music together in a way that wasn't funny or original. The extras were pretty okay, but the meat of the movie was pretty much the music; I have a copy of the entire soundtrack as heard on the game, so I don't really need this.

I thought you might've made it a little more interesting with some camera techniques, (v-cam, etc.), and maybe hearing mount tamaranch would've been nice. I could see you worked pretty hard syncing the sprites with the sound, and LOZ: LA is a good game, so 2/5, 4/10 for you.

MrAmature responds:

So, what the other 14 people before you said were all lies?

Spider-Ninja Spider-Ninja

Amazing.

If you want to replace the music, try some J-Pop or more modern Japanese music; I think that may be a little more appropriate to the animation.

Overall, a blast to watch. Can't wait for the next one!

Tarboy Tarboy

Fantastic!

I'm looking forward to the sequel. Maybe we can etch out a little game thing. (I'm a good programmer!) A little problem I had: Grandpa's (/) eye keeps switching between right and left. A bit inconsistent; please change this or make note of this on the sequel!

Harry The Harlequin Fetus Harry The Harlequin Fetus

This makes me wonder.

Do people try and put a point into films that you make senselessly or do you actually make a purpose and laugh at the people who think it's some drug-induced nightmare. Which most of your films are. Which is why you're one of my favorite flash authors.